SHANNON BOYLE HUGHES PRESENTS
Exceptional Modern Living with Sweeping Views - $2,750,000
Anchored between Pacific Heights & Cow Hollow, 2044 Green Offers Exceptional Modern Living with Sweeping Views of the San Francisco Bay.
- Top Floor, 2-level, 3BR & 3.5BA Condominium
- Light-Filled Space with Fluid Contemporary Design
- Spacious Private Outdoor View Terrace
- Sleek Designer Kitchen & Expansive Dining/Living Room
- Kitchen Includes Sub-Zero, Viking, Miele Appliances
- Idyllic Space for Relaxing or Upscale Entertaining
- Family Room, 2 Guest Suites, Home Office, Laundry Room
- Master Suite Includes Steam Shower, Walk-in Closet
- Serene Private Den Adjoining Master Suite
- Prime Location Near Shopping, Restaurants & Cafes
- Just a Block From Union & Near Fillmore & Chestnut
- Low HOA Dues: $275, Ample Storage, 1-Car Parking
Beyond the restored Victorian façade, this top floor condominium has been redesigned and features exquisite wood finishes and custom translucent doors and panels that send natural light throughout the home. On the main level, the view draws you to an expansive kitchen, open dining/living room perfect for relaxing or upscale entertaining.
The sleek designer kitchen is defined by soothing gray lava stone countertops and unique custom cabinetry. High-end appliances include a Sub-Zero wine fridge, Viking Cooktop and Miele dishwasher. Also on the main level is an additional living room, bedroom with full bathroom, home office and powder room adjacent to the kitchen.
Travel upstairs to the upper level where the views and serenity are amplified. A spacious private terrace overlooks the city’s most picturesque views. The master suite includes a spa bathroom with steam shower, walk-in closet, and adjoining den offering a comfortable hideaway. An additional bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a laundry room complete the upper level.
2044 Green is centrally located between two of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods, Pacific Heights and Cow Hollow. Those who are lucky enough to live in this coveted location enjoy endless amenities, gorgeous parks and playgrounds, and, bounded by the Presidio, easy access to open space, and miles of hiking, running and biking. Some of the chicest boutiques, choicest restaurants, one of a kind floral arrangements, patisseries, and designer yogurt can be found on Union, Fillmore and Chestnut Streets. Upscale eateries include the brasserie Cafe Des Amis, neighborhood favorite Baker Street Bistro, sustainably raised beef at Roam Artisan Burgers, and chic cupcake purveyor American Cupcake.
What is unique about the location of 2044 Green, is that you are perched on a hill one block above vibrant Union Street, yet you still have outstanding views of the Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, the trees of the Presidio, and Alcatraz.